Saturday, March 6, 2010

Aim High

"The higher the nutrient content of your food, the less you need to eat to satisfy your basic nutritional needs."               
Quote by Sally Fallon
President of the Weston A. Price Foundation

Hi friends - I love this quote by Sallon Fallon.  It's so encouraging.  Also, I wanted to let you know I'm having some carpel tunnel pain in my wrists (going down my fingers and up to my elbows and shoulders) so my posts will be short.  I'm praying for relief.  I'm also doing chiropractic care, acupuncture, exercises, and stretches.  But I find that the best thing for it is to greatly reduce my time on the computer.  Bummer.  

Enjoy the beautiful sun and it's gift of vitamin D to us!  Here's a great article on that topic.

http://www.usnews.com/health/family-health/articles/2008/06/23/time-in-the-sun-how-much-is-needed-for-vitamin-d.html

Love,
Amy

No comments: